Toning a belly. Yes I'm male.

You need to be doing around 10 - 12 different types of stomach exercises, you then need to exercises that will burn fat on the lower body, shuttle running is good - but it can make you feel queasy.

However if you don't mind the unpleasant feeling for a minute or so (your body will get used to this type of training) then you will get your flatter tummy as that is what you are after.

If you train at any of the advanced sessions we run around the city, then you will see massive changes within weeks, GUARANTEED!!!! You will lose pounds of unwanted flab and see a big increase to your fitness levels.

All sessions have a friendly atmosphere - newcomers are welcome

Finally, I would disagree with people who say you can't target a specific area of the body. With the correct exercise, and the position you but the body into when carrying out the exercise, then you can target an area of your choosing.

I would also disagree with people who say "cut back on food". As long as you eat a healthy and balanced diet (which includes treats) then that is sustainable in the long term

Archived