New Netball League - Any Interested Teams/Players??

NORTH SHEFFIELD NETBALL LEAGUES (‘NSNL’)

Myself and my colleague intend to launch a new netball league at Hillsborough Leisure Centre commencing on Sunday 2 October 2011. The matches will run from 9:45 to 1:15 and will be run by experienced umpires and players. All balls and bibs will be provided.

If you currently play in a team and would like to play more, or if you are looking to get back into netball but don’t have a team at present, then we would love to hear from you. Our intention is to have a mix of teams - some with experience as well as some beginners and hopefully see those teams improve and progress as the season unfolds.

If you are interested in joining our new league from the outset and helping us to bring netball to the north side of Sheffield, please contact me via the forum or via nsnlcontact@gmail.com

Hello Everyone!

We really want the league to be about mixed ability therefore it doesnt matter if you are new to the game or havent played for a while or are experienced, we all started somewhere! Both myself and my colleague are happy to help teams and if there are a few single players, we are happy to help make up teams so people can all play!

If you want to email us on nsnlcontact@gmail then we will be happy to talk to you about playing and send you our details.

Katie

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived