Bought Swimming pool - have sloping garden!

I have no work on Thursday, I'm an experienced landscaper.

I'd be happy to come round and give my advice for free.

I'd also be happy for you to quote and throw my advice open to the forum for scrutiny.

I'm available via pm.

Geoff.

If you're serious Mega ... I'd happily come along and help (if you can pick me up) ... I'd do it for nothing, it gets me out of the house! :D

Mega and Alc, you're both gems. :thumbsup:

Yonksie, if you ask around the forum, you'll find a lot of people with good things to say about these two fine people.

I don't think you'd be unsafe letting them into your garden. :D

Don't trust Alcoblog, he has ultirior motives. If he's coming along then I demand to be present in case any wasps are unearthed. We can then share them out equally. I'm also willing to share three ways with Mega if he wishes. I'll be too tired to help dig but I can stand by and say "You missed a bit" and point.

For anyone interested my pool is now up and filled. Megalithic very kindly came over on Saturday and Sunday and did a brilliant job of digging out the garden to make it level.

Unfortunately it took him a lot longer than first thought due to a very thin layer of topsoil underneath which was rubble which wasn't easy to get out.

So just want to say another big thankyou to Megalithic for his hard work.

For anyone interested my pool is now up and filled. Megalithic very kindly came over on Saturday and Sunday and did a brilliant job of digging out the garden to make it level.

Unfortunately it took him a lot longer than first thought due to a very thin layer of topsoil underneath which was rubble which wasn't easy to get out.

So just want to say another big thankyou to Megalithic for his hard work.

Your welcome.

Glad the kids are finally enjoying it. :thumbsup:

Archived