Youth employment rate at lowest for 20 years

Is that a serious question :confused: first they are accused of taking “our” jobs then you seem to be suggesting that there are no jobs.

It should be an easy question for you to answer; you claim the British won’t do menial tasks that are “below” their aspirations. I’m asking what these menial tasks are.

There are no jobs that "British people don't WANT to do". There are jobs that "British people don't WANT to do for £5.93 an hour". Labour made it so that more and more people were working for poverty wages than before. For that they will never get my vote again.

Is that a serious question :confused: first they are accused of taking “our” jobs then you seem to be suggesting that there are no jobs.

I know there are jobs available.

I know there are too many applicants for each job. Good for the employer bad for the potential employee.

I know that when a British person applies for these jobs they will face competition from EU workers many of whom have more experience, which is one of the reasons we have high youth unemployment, we don’t have high youth unemployment because all the British unemployed young people are lazy as you suggest.

I know there are jobs available.

I know there are too many applicants for each job. Good for the employer bad for the potential employee.

I know that when a British person applies for these jobs they will face competition from EU workers many of whom have more experience, which is one of the reasons we have high youth unemployment, we don’t have high youth unemployment because all the British unemployed young people are lazy as you suggest.

but if one applicant has more experience than another why shouldn't they get the job?

but if one applicant has more experience than another why shouldn't they get the job?

I haven't said they shouldn't, my explanation is the reason for high youth unemployment. I only pointed it out because some people seem to think our young people are unemployed because they are lazy.

I would prefer to see our young people given an opportunity, but globalizations and immigration means high unemployment is inevitable.

Is there any correlation between youth employment rate and youth qualification to do the job rate?

Are youths not allowed to become self-employed?

Would you hire somebody who couldn't even spell 'work'?

Many employers are doing it all over the country,they are called foreigners!!

Archived