Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

I don't think its an act of terrorism. Its an act of mass murder by a nutter. There are no issues between the Christian world and the West or Norway and to try to use this as a mirage is silly...

And yet, I'm sure if a Muslim committed the act, many on here would be condemning it as an act of terrorism (as they did yesterday) and holding every single Muslim on earth collectively responsible.

And yet, I'm sure if a Muslim committed the act, many on here would be condemning it as an act of terrorism (as they did yesterday) and holding every single Muslim on earth collectively responsible.

And many would disagree with them - even though we have a number of muslims and / or sympathisers who blame everything on Israel and / or the west.

I don't think its an act of terrorism. Its an act of mass murder by a nutter. There are no issues between the Christian world and the West or Norway and to try to use this as a mirage is silly...

This wasn't an attack on Norway per se, it was an attack, or an act of terrorism on the Norwegian Labour party.

Don't be so damn stupid frank, of course it's terrorism. You can't go around killing people indiscriminately while setting a bomb off killing more and not call it terrorism. The fact he killed a hundred people indicates he's a mass murderer, it doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out. Or is it a case of trying to remove the word "terrorism" from the crime to somehow sanitise it from other acts of terror worldwide?

I don't think its an act of terrorism. Its an act of mass murder by a nutter.

He blew up a bomb and shot lots of people as a protest against people not following his political views. How is that not terrorism?

Archived