Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Have you not read his comments he made about the Labour party on line? He attacked the Norwegian Labour Party's PM and he shot loads of Norwegian Labour party youth members.

No I haven't but i was just checking having heard something about the link and wondering could the same thing happen over here with the labour party and it's supporters conducting an illegal war in which many thousands of individuals have been murdered.

No I haven't but i was just checking having heard something about the link and wondering could the same thing happen over here with the labour party and it's supporters conducting an illegal war in which many thousands of individuals have been murdered.

It's not unknown for a right wing extremist nutter to launch a bombing campaign in this country (e.g. David Copeland here and here) so you may be right.

We have had right wing extremists arrested here in the UK on terrorism charges after being found with bombs and other assorted weapons.

Don't be so damn stupid frank, of course it's terrorism. You can't go around killing people indiscriminately while setting a bomb off killing more and not call it terrorism.

Of course you can. The purpose of terrorism is to cause terror, and frighten some person or group of people into doing what you want. This attack does not seem to have had any such objective. The purpose was merely to kill people.

Archived