Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

I see so not the same as Nelson Mandela the freedom fighter then?

Nelson Mandela?! You have got to be a wind up merchant (I don't come on here a lot so usernames mean little).

If you do mean it, it is funnier than it is disturbing. When people claim ridiculous things like that, it tends to mean that others stop listening to them more generally - so you consign your views to the dustbin.

If this guy is celebrated like Mandela at some point in the future, the world that celebrates him will be a very dark place indeed.

There again Nelson Mandela was viewed as a freedom fighther wasn't he?

He was fighting against a murderous regime which oppressed large numbers of people, exactly the sort of regime that you've just admitted should be considered as evil.

That may not, of course, justify his means.

There again Nelson Mandela was viewed as a freedom fighther wasn't he?

You cannot compare the two situations, how many people did Mandela kill? His peers used violence as a last resort. Anders Behring Breivik killed people because he didn't like what they said and thought.

Comparing Mandella to Anders Behring Breivik may be the vogue thing to do on right wing forums, but in the real world most decent people will find the comparison disturbing to say the least.

You're doing yourself no favours.

Someone will no doubt correct me but I can't think of any terrorists who have perpetrated acts of terrorism against their own people. I appreciate Irish against Irish may be sighted but they originate from different nations, don't they? There's lots of Muslim on Muslim attacks going on which is against the norm though. But are they from the same country? Do Iraqis kill Iraqis, no doubt someone will enlighten me.

In order to create terror there has to be some injustice felt. This is usually against an invading nation.

Just a though and another strand to the thread.....

See the links in post 122.

I read that too however the news are reporting that it was just a camp for young people to have fun etc. Totally missing the point that they were their for the above. Interesting how they have managed to blank that out.

(RIP.......:()

Someone will no doubt correct me but I can't think of any terrorists who have perpetrated acts of terrorism against their own people. I appreciate Irish against Irish may be sighted but they originate from different nations, don't they? There's lots of Muslim on Muslim attacks going on which is against the norm though. But are they from the same country? Do Iraqis kill Iraqis, no doubt someone will enlighten me.

In order to create terror there has to be some injustice felt. This is usually against an invading nation.

Just a though and another strand to the thread.....

There are Indian Maoist terrorists who have killed thousands in India, there are also a few terrorist groups in South America that attack their own people.

Also what about Timothy McVeigh?

You cannot compare the two situations, how many people did Mandela kill? His peers used violence as a last resort. Anders Behring Breivik killed people because he didn't like what they said and thought.

Comparing Mandella to Anders Behring Breivik may be the vogue thing to do on right wing forums, but in the real world most decent people will find the comparison disturbing to say the least.

You're doing yourself no favours.

I don't read any right wing forums though, all I'm doing is watching you justify murder and in your mind Mandela was an OK guy.

I don't read any right wing forums though, all I'm doing is watching you justify murder and in your mind Mandela was an OK guy.

You talking rubbish again, where have I justified murder? Also I never made the comparisons, you did.

Edit:

Any I'm done with this argument, I don't have to argue against your assertion that Anders Behring Breivik is a freedom fighter. It's demeaning.

Archived