Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Timothy McVeigh and the Unabomber would be a couple that spring to mind.

They're not terrorists though. They're a couple of nutters who the left keep claiming are terrorists because they're white and it helps detract the argument away from Muslim extremists..

He liked the idea as being seen as a terrorist. He was just a bit thick really. Wanted the fame...

Many things I would agree but "a bit thick really" isn't one of them. Granted we may get a lot of that on SF but this guy is far from being a "bit thick".

Setting aside the killing of innocents he sounds perfect material for some Black op agency. Totally undetected, why? because the media and our governments have got us ******* our pants every time we see a taxi. Well not everyone.

They're not terrorists though. They're a couple of nutters who the left keep claiming are terrorists because they're white and it helps detract the argument away from Muslim extremists..

So it isn't possible for Muslim bomber to be a "nutter" or working on their own? They just have to be "extremists".

No one minds a smidgen of foreign cultures in their country-even Islam, and most sane people will tolerate and respect a small amount of Muslims, but there does seem to be, particularly in Europe, a concerted effort by the Labour parties in European countries to positively encourage the spread of Islam into Europe on a big scale, why, who knows, but native people resent it very much and its finally come to a head in Norway big time.

No one minds a smidgen of foreign cultures in their country-even Islam, and most sane people will tolerate and respect a small amount of Muslims, but there does seem to be, particularly in Europe, a concerted effort by the Labour parties in European countries to positively encourage the spread of Islam into Europe on a big scale, why, who knows, but native people resent it very much and its finally come to a head in Norway big time.

So please tell the percentage of muslims a country will tolerate before it "comes to a head". I seem to recall speeches by politicians in the 60's railing against immigration - "rivers of blood" and all that - when immigration was pretty miniscule.

And what has it got to do with "Labour" parties. Other European countries have as high (or higher) a level of "muslim" immigration as Britain - and immigration has increased irrespective of the flavour of the government.

Bigotry is bigotry, whether it is based on class, culture, religion, skin colour or whatever it is all born of ignorance and fear. The boundless stupidity of bigots never ceases to amaze me, we are all people of the world and there isn't a great deal to differentiate one person from another other than experience and education; why so many people can't seem to get their heads around that one simple fact seems almost beyond comprehension to me.

Bigotry is bigotry, whether it is based on class, culture, religion, skin colour or whatever it is all born of ignorance and fear. The boundless stupidity of bigots never ceases to amaze me, we are all people of the world and there isn't a great deal to differentiate one person from another other than experience and education; why so many people can't seem to get their heads around that one simple fact seems almost beyond comprehension to me.

Bugger me with a large rubber thing. I agree with you.

Archived