Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Bigotry is bigotry, whether it is based on class, culture, religion, skin colour or whatever it is all born of ignorance and fear. The boundless stupidity of bigots never ceases to amaze me, we are all people of the world and there isn't a great deal to differentiate one person from another other than experience and education; why so many people can't seem to get their heads around that one simple fact seems almost beyond comprehension to me.

Doesn’t your animosity and intolerance to the people you believe are bigots make you a bigot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by melthebell View Post

im still waiting for ALL white christians to stand up and publicly apologise

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2pac View Post

For what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dosxuk View Post

Well, you did state yesterday, "Until I see the average Muslim with a not in my name banner on tv instead of behead kafir I'll keep my opinions in the real world."

Well said.

'2pac', any comment ?

I agree.

Oh the irony.

C'mon 2pac, you seem to have gone very quiet since being asked to answer a simple question? :suspect:

So have you. What about the time you said, "I'll be flying the flag of Pakistan with pride when the Brits are defeated in Iraq" or words to that effect. Who's side are you on...:suspect:

So it isn't possible for Muslim bomber to be a "nutter" or working on their own? They just have to be "extremists".

Well of course it is. If a loan nutty Muslim started killing other Muslims for no reason then he would be a nutter. If he's organised with objectives and demands then he's a terrorist...

Well of course it is. If a loan nutty Muslim started killing other Muslims for no reason then he would be a nutter. If he's organised with objectives and demands then he's a terrorist...

Yet when a loan right wing, nutty christian plants bombs in black, asian and gay communities with the stated objective of "Terrorism, fear, to terrorise people." you think he's just a nutter and not a terrorist.

Yet when a loan right wing, nutty christian plants bombs in black, asian and gay communities with the stated objective of "Terrorism, fear, to terrorise people." you think he's just a nutter and not a terrorist.

The fact that he's a Christian is not really the point. Christianity doesn't support violence and Christians have never claimed, IMO, that the Bible demands it.

He was a Christian, but that's nothing to do with the issue. It's like saying, if he was a Baker, that being a Baker is the reason he killed the people.

Whereas, rightly or wrongly, some Muslims claim their religion is behind their acts of violence.

There's a big difference. The fact that's he's a Christian is being used as a smokescrean to detract the argument away from Muslim extremists..

The fact that he's a Christian is not really the point. Christianity doesn't support violence and Christians have never claimed, IMO, that the Bible demands it.

He was a Christian, but that's nothing to do with the issue. It's like saying, if he was a Baker, that being a Baker is the reason he killed the people.

Whereas, rightly or wrongly, some Muslims claim their religion is behind their acts of violence.

There's a big difference. The fact that's he's a Christian is being used as a smokescrean to detract the argument away from Muslim extremists..

Does that mean you now accept that he was a terrorist?

"Christianity doesn't support violence" :hihi: tell that to the Cathars, oh no you can't can you because the Catholic Church wiped them out for being heretics.

Christians have been doing violence in the name of Christianity both against each other and non-Christians for centuries.

Your claim that "Christianity doesn't support violence" is as absurd as the claim that "Islam is a religion of peace", just as with Islam some varieties of Christianity, Quakerism for example, are very peaceful others varieties however are rather prone to violence.

Archived