Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

It isn't just people on the SF dude. On sky news yesterday, they had a terrorist expert who said "if this was al-Qaida, we certainly have all the evidence.....but I don't want to speculate at the moment".

He HAS all the evidence, but doesn't want to speculate. Seems like he was right to not speculate then, huh?

Indeed, both Sky and BBC news had 'experts' who were talking about this 'al-Qaida attack' as if it was all confirmed and they had all the evidence. When it was pointed out that the man had blond hair they were talking about 'how deep al-Qaida must have infultrated'.

If it turns out that they had nothing to do with it then those news channels should be ashamed of themselves.

Indeed, both Sky and BBC news had 'experts' who were talking about this 'al-Qaida attack' as if it was all confirmed and they had all the evidence. When it was pointed out that the man had blond hair they were talking about 'how deep al-Qaida must have infultrated'.

If it turns out that they had nothing to do with it then those news channels should be ashamed of themselves.

One thing about NOTW- at least they had the facts!

(Too soon?)

Guest sibon

A number of posts have been removed from this thread.

Please stick to discussing the known facts about this atrocity.

Nearly a hundred people have lost their lives. Could you all make certain that you post respectfully.

Thanks

Why does it need to be a terrorist organisation who did this?

It actually reminds me of the Port Arthur Massacre in 1996, when a bloke called Martin Bryant went on a shooting spree. He wasn't a terrorist, he was mentally unstable.

they banned all automatic and semi automatic rifles not long after that in oz ,I wonder if they'll do the same in norway?

What extreme right wing groups exist that have even hinted at taking such action? I cannot find any. Can you? Individuals can make such bombs but it takes skill and money.

What groups was this man linked to? Have any of these groups even hinted at such violence?

What right wing Christian fundamentalist groups exist in Norway that have even hinted at such action?

None I can find

Can you?

What extreme right wing groups exist that have even hinted at taking such action? I cannot find any. Can you? Individuals can make such bombs but it takes skill and money.

What groups was this man linked to? Have any of these groups even hinted at such violence?

What right wing Christian fundamentalist groups exist in Norway that have even hinted at such action?

None I can find

Can you?

It doesn't take that much skill or money to make a bomb, and we have no idea of the background or wealth of the suspect.

the fact that these groups dont have facebook pages doesn't mean they don't exist

Archived