Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Where have I called anyone a stupid bigot?

The answer to my question is that your just being generally pedantic then?

Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post

Bigotry is bigotry, whether it is based on class, culture, religion, skin colour or whatever it is all born of ignorance and fear. The boundless stupidity of bigots never ceases to amaze me, we are all people of the world and there isn't a great deal to differentiate one person from another other than experience and education; why so many people can't seem to get their heads around that one simple fact seems almost beyond comprehension to me.

Quote:

You are calling people that have a different opinion, education and life experience to yours, bigots with boundless stupidity. (Stupid bigots)

Pedantic! go on, admit it. This is has gone well beyond the point of reasonable argument.:hihi:

You keep asking me to justify my post which claims you are also a bigot for being intolerant of other people’s opinions; there wouldn’t have been an argument if you accepted it.:)

My sympathies go to all those affected by this tragedy, unfortunately if political leaders ignore the concerns of the indigenous population about immigration and radical Islam you are going to get events like this from time to time.

So on that basis anyone can seek to justify any act of terrorism based on any terms of reference they wish to employ?

"I thought Ronan Parke should have won Britain's Got Talent and the vote was rigged against him so I blew up ITV studios and everyone in it in protest"-says disgruntled viewer

You should really be talking to your far right wing pals and telling them that when they actually become affected by 'radical Islam' they can articulate their discontent for it through the ballot box.

Don't the BNP have an annual summer jamboree for their dim (remaining) members, where they dish-up entertainment like this?

http://youtu.be/NN8MZv6Nyqc

Apparently they have such attractions as "Black Beauty", their version of the Donkey Derby, where shaven headed children compete in races against each other whilst riding elderly Jamaicans.

Let's not forget "Chappati Alley"-where frightened Muslims are forced to run through a narrow gennel whilst the assembled rednecks pelt them with stale breadcakes.

But the most popular 'amusement' of all is the "One-Eyed Monster"-a fat odious, malodorous creature that sprays spittle and pontificates about becoming a minority in his own land..it always draws a crowd of the witless and feeble minded. ;)

I think scuba was reflecting on the possibility that a man who has probably killed over 90 people won't be subject to a whole life term from outset.

If we watch closely, we may see a lesson in effective justice from the Norwegians. They are a forward thinking nation from whom I think Britain can learn a lot.

I may be wrong, and he will be executed by being ripped to shreds by hungry wolves, but I suspect that the justice meted out to him will horrify the hangem & floggem tendency with its leniency and and focus on restorative justice and rehabilitation.

It's just a hunch.

I'm disappointed to see apologists for this calculated and twisted crime posting on the thread, but in many ways that speaks for the authenticity of the forum.

Archived