Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

If we watch closely, we may see a lesson in effective justice from the Norwegians. They are a forward thinking nation from whom I think Britain can learn a lot.

I may be wrong, and he will be executed by being ripped to shreds by hungry wolves, but I suspect that the justice meted out to him will horrify the hangem & floggem tendency with its leniency and and focus on restorative justice and rehabilitation.

It's just a hunch.

I'm disappointed to see apologists for this calculated and twisted crime posting on the thread, but in many ways that speaks for the authenticity of the forum.

you missed MY post then?

he IS supposedly only gonna get the maximum which is 21 years, nothing about execution or anything longer

you missed MY post then?

he IS supposedly only gonna get the maximum which is 21 years, nothing about execution or anything longer

Nothing to do with YOUR:huh: post mel.

You're a bit premature with the sentence, as he hasn't been tried in court yet.

I'm just saying that the Norwegians have some very alien ideas to us - just contrast how they treat their child killers with how the Bulger killers were treated here.

He could be declared unfit to stand trial. His defence will be working hard to explore the options available.

The bit about execution by hungry wolves was an exaggeration for effect, you're not meant to take it literally.

Most of the other political party websites also don’t have a reference to it.

I didn't know Streamline supported 'most other political parties' and since it's been reported that the terrorist claims inspiration from British far right organisations I thought it was an appropriate question to ask a BNP supporter.

Dont be bashful Stream, you're a BNP supporter :)

So what? I don't expect you to be answerable to the amount crime committed by the black community do I?

Like most I expect everyone is trying to make some sense of what's happened

and came across this in the Telegraph.

It seems multiculturalism hasn't been going down too well in Norway.

So what? I don't expect you to be answerable to the amount crime committed by the black community do I?
Not at all, but I've addressed that issue several times here, I haven't run away from it.

So it's the fault of multiculturism? Multiculturism drove a car packed with explosives and parked it in the middle of Oslo and picked up a gun, took aim and killed over 80 totally innocent children, irrespective of their ethnicity?

no?

you seemed VERY favourable to all muslims showing public displeasure to atrocities commited by muslims

not another hypocrite i hope?

Not at all, but I've addressed that issue several times here, I haven't run away from it.

off you go then explain why there has been an increase in crime in Scandinavian countries since multiculturalism arrived..

So it's the fault of multiculturism? Multiculturism drove a car packed with explosives and parked it in the middle of Oslo and picked up a gun, took aim and killed over 80 totally innocent children, irrespective of their ethnicity?

Well it certainly looks as if this guy has reacted to changes in his country that he didn't like doesn't it? Or are you as an ideological preacher of multiculturalism going to deny that?

off you go then explain why there has been an increase in crime in Scandinavian countries since multiculturalism arrived..

Well it certainly looks as if this guy has reacted to changes in his country that he didn't like doesn't it? Or are you as an ideological preacher of multiculturalism going to deny that?

when did it arrive?

havent they had it as long as us?

how can you say thats attributed to it and not just time passing by?

I've no idea, I didn't know that was the case, but since you do perhaps you could describe the reasons why?

That might have been his belief but it doesn't give any credibility to his reaction or are you going to claim otherwise?

Well it certainly looks as if this guy has reacted to changes in his country that he didn't like doesn't it?

You can't acknowledge one man's grievances and his motivations to murder people, because then it is possible to point to the 7/7 bombers and say "they were reacting to changes in their country that they didn't like".

Opinion can't stand on it's own, and it certainly doesn't stand up with dynamite attached to it either.

Archived