Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

This is the final warning. If there is any more bickering, name calling or abuse on this thread then it will be closed and accounts will be suspended.

A large number of people are dead perhaps showing some respect instead of petty point scoring might be considered more appropriate behaviour from adults

It isn't going to get any better. This thread is Sheffield Forum at its worst.

What ignorance.

It's also interesting to note how you use "fascist" as an insult while your own politics are clearly fascist.

Feel free - That's part of my answer. :)

And there goes most of the rest of it.

The EDL and BNP have more members who have been convicted of violence than any other political/religious/social group (pro rata) in the UK.

Many of their members have a string of convictions for serious crime including terrorist offences but that is ignored by the general public and the press.

There have been several terror attacks by their members but they hardly get any press coverage at all. That hidden truth makes them very dangerous. I can see the sad events in Norway being repeated in the UK by one of their sick monsters.

The latest murderer's rants are pretty much the same as we hear from the BNP and EDL. How much warning do we need of the serious danger from these groups?

Simply holding similar views to the Norwegian terrorist on things such as immigration does not qualify people as terrorists. Correct there may be a few with the same views that agree with his actions, there will be a hell of a lot more that share his views but abhore his actions.

I've a feeling people like you are going to use this atrocity to paint anybody who criticises mass immigration and multiculturalism etc as being one and the same in order to close down any sensible debate, which is rather fascist in itself.

This all goes to show the stupidity of extremism of any type.

I can't see the lesson having much effect as we see the idiots on this forum with the same old stupid rants.

Ho hum. Think happy thoughts and hope for a large, out of control, articulated lorry on their next demo.

What ignorance.

Well correct my ignorance then, educate me as to why the likes of Anders Breivik are more dangerous than the likes of Mohammad Sidique Khan.

It's also interesting to note how you use "fascist" as an insult while your own politics are clearly fascist.

:huh:

I've a feeling people like you are going to use this atrocity to paint anybody who criticises mass immigration and multiculturalism etc as being one and the same in order to close down any sensible debate, which is rather fascist in itself.

But this is exactly what the majority of these same people do when it comes to talking about Islam - completely fabricating a link between sharing some levels of belief and acceptance of these types of incident.

If there is any good to come out of this, I hope it will cause some people to review their opinions that all Muslims are terrorists (and that all terrorists are Muslim, as was written the other day), and that just because people don't spend their entire lives stating that they don't agree with others actions it doesn't mean they actually support them.

I'm not trying to justify his reaction but here for you is the river of blood Enoch Powell talked about.

According to a report I head on the radio tonight the killer has used the term 'Cultural Marxism'. Is that a phrase you've ever used yourself?

Archived