Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

"Christianity doesn't support violence" :hihi: tell that to the Cathars, oh no you can't can you because the Catholic Church wiped them out for being heretics.

Christians have been doing violence in the name of Christianity both against each other and non-Christians for centuries.

Your claim that "Christianity doesn't support violence" is as absurd as the claim that "Islam is a religion of peace", just as with Islam some varieties of Christianity, Quakerism for example, are very peaceful others varieties however are rather prone to violence.

Its not really logical to compare what Christianity did hundreds of years ago to what's going on now. Is it really? Hundreds of years ago the world was a much more violent place and violence was evident in every aspect of life.

I can't really see modern Christian leaders advocating violence and neither can you. As usual you picked a few words from a post and then used them to illustrate another unrelated matter.

Religion? the right wing? No Just a nutter. I have a 16 year old son who has just come back from his first hol on his own. Those poor young kids, I can't begin to imagine what their parents are going through, terrible.

Its not really logical to compare what Christianity did hundreds of years ago to what's going on now. Is it really? Hundreds of years ago the world was a much more violent place and violence was evident in every aspect of life.

I can't really see modern Christian leaders advocating violence and neither can you. As usual you picked a few words from a post and then used them to illustrate another unrelated matter.

Of course it's relevant because it's what actually happened and puts into perspective the one sided claims by people who assume Islam always had the exclusive on bad behaviour.

There are many modern Christians who advocate violence-I'm thinking of the Westboro Baptists, the KKK, Aryan Republican Army, the anti abortionists, the IRA, the Orange Volunteers and let's not forget the likes of Blair & Bush.

Religion? the right wing? No Just a nutter.

no he was more than "just a nutter" your in denial about it, you have similer political traits.

he slowly got more and more extreme in his political thinking, it happens, he took years to plan his big attack against a system he saw as destroying his country. till he couldnt take no more and snapped, decided to act.

again theres traits of that type of thinking in the likes of the BNP and EDL what happens when members of them "snap" and decide enoughs enough and we have a new, worse david copeland on our hands?

people on here think that being anti muslim, lefty pc brigade is a game, fun and a right, nothing dangerous, hopefully this has shown people how dangerous IT CAN become, since the nazis wartime atrocities are now so far away.

Of course it's relevant because it's what actually happened and puts into perspective the one sided claims by people who assume Islam always had the exclusive on bad behaviour.

There are many modern Christians who advocate violence-I'm thinking of the Westboro Baptists, the KKK, Aryan Republican Army, the anti abortionists, the IRA, the Orange Volunteers and let's not forget the likes of Blair & Bush.

But the discussion is about religion and its links with terrorism. I appreciate the Irish have been killing people and they're Christians, but they're killing each other and us as the invaders. The religion is not instigating the killings...

There is no comparison to the aims of Islamic Terrorists who claim God instructs them to kill and the odd nutter who appears to be a Christian.

I don't see the logic in mentioning what Christians did hundreds of years ago and what Islamic Terrorists are doing now.

Having said all that I can't stand religion or religious people they're all warped...:D

no he was more than "just a nutter" your in denial about it, you have similer political traits.

he slowly got more and more extreme in his political thinking, it happens, he took years to plan his big attack against a system he saw as destroying his country. till he couldnt take no more and snapped, decided to act.

again theres traits of that type of thinking in the likes of the BNP and EDL what happens when members of them "snap" and decide enoughs enough and we have a new, worse david copeland on our hands?

people on here think that being anti muslim, lefty pc brigade is a game, fun and a right, nothing dangerous, hopefully this has shown people how dangerous IT CAN become, since the nazis wartime atrocities are now so far away.

I don't have the figures to hand but am pretty sure the left is as responsible for mass murder as the right..

Archived