Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Well whatever you think about old Enoch he was right about the "rivers of blood." That's not in any way showing any support for the nutter but large scale immigration has led to "rivers of blood."

I for one think things will gradually get worse. Especially if the economy continues to fail. The EU is a disaster, large scale immigration has no benefits for the country at all and daft left wing pillocks, and their potty ideologies, have basically ruined the country.

I reckon the bloke will become a bit of a cult hero..

The bloke wasn't a Christian, that is not the behaviour of a christian or a Muslim hater.

The guy is a 'Freemason extremist' if anything.

The media have done nothing but use this horrific crime as Propaganda.

Disgusting.

I'd agree. I said earlier that some are almost celebrating the fact that they thought he has links to Christianity...

I don't have the figures to hand but am pretty sure the left is as responsible for mass murder as the right..

ONLY in cases of regimes and dictators tho, thats NOT what i was on about, i was on about PERSONAL POLITICS

the left generally only counter attack attacks by the right they generally DONT instigate violence.

the left also dont normally go around attacking the general public for reasons such as being "cultural marxists", "lefties", "pakis", "homos", muslims etc etc the list is endless

and the left dont have a website dedicated to putting on public show peoples photos, addresses, places of work etc and telling people to get them

The bloke wasn't a Christian, that is not the behaviour of a christian or a Muslim hater.

Disgusting.

so he DOESNT have his own christian fundamentalist website then?

Well whatever you think about old Enoch he was right about the "rivers of blood." That's not in any way showing any support for the nutter but large scale immigration has led to "rivers of blood."
Do you believe the Nazis wouldn't have found something else to be unhappy about? That's the nature of the beast.

Breivik was hardly impoverished, ill educated or besieged by immigrants was he? If it hadn't have been Islam it would have been the children scrumping apples from his farm or people with a swarthy appearance who didn't conform to his Aryan stereotype.

I'd agree. I said earlier that some are almost celebrating the fact that they thought he has links to Christianity...

Just like the people who celebrate Islamic connections to terrorists who claim to be Muslims, Frank?

Disgusting.

Well since we all know he had links to Freemasonry, the media must be using that as propaganda too?

This is the line being trotted out on the Stormfront website, members who can't accept that Breivik was a Christian, they're even going so far as to say because of his links to Freemasonry he must have been Jewish!

Well since we all know he had links to Freemasonry, the media must be using that as propaganda too?

This is the line being trotted out on the Stormfront website, members who can't accept that Breivik was a Christian, they're even going so far as to say because of his links to Freemasonry he must have been Jewish!

BF you miss the point he wasn't doing it in the name of Christianity..

Archived