Norway Attacks Kill 91 People.

Off topic-

I'm watching sky news and the Youth group leader is holding a press conference.

He left the Island when the shooting started. He FLED and left those poor kids to fend for themselves.

He has a good survival instinct then. He may have tried to help people get away too, we don't know, but it would be no use trying to tackle somebody with an automatic weapon who is intent on killing as many people as possible. It's every person for themselves in that situation, sadly.

What extreme right wing groups exist that have even hinted at taking such action? I cannot find any. Can you? Individuals can make such bombs but it takes skill and money.

What groups was this man linked to? Have any of these groups even hinted at such violence?

What right wing Christian fundamentalist groups exist in Norway that have even hinted at such action?

None I can find

Can you?

from the bbc article on the atrocity

The suspect is reported by local media to have had links with right-wing extremists. He has been named as Anders Behring Breivik. Police searched his Oslo apartment overnight.

The BBC's Richard Galpin, near the island, says that Norway has had problems with neo-Nazi groups in the past but the assumption was that such groups had been largely eliminated and did not pose a significant threat.

Police say they are investigating whether the attacks were the work of one man or whether he had help.

"At Utoeya, the water is still being searched for more victims," deputy police chief Roger Andresen told reporters.

"We have no more information than... what has been found on [his] own websites, which is that it goes towards the right and that it is, so to speak, Christian fundamentalist."

now are we going to expect an apology from ALL white christians for his actions?

no, didnt think so, cos as we know ALL terrorists are muslims

1) lone nutter

2) forced to do it by some third party:suspect:

3) small new group with no links to any other group

No particular order of suspicion as yet.

Except for #2 as you've put a 'suspicious' smiley there. #2 would seem to be uppermost in your mind.

So now we know: it was a Christian terrorist all along :

Norway suspect described as right-wing Christian

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-norway-attacks-20110724,0,3637984.story?track=rss

I'm right wing Christian with plenty of military training and have come across neo Nazi websites.

It takes more than that to want to harm anyone, never mind committing mass murder. Such action goes against everything your taught as a child upwards.

Archived