U10's footballers required

Barlborugh juniors U10's are looking for this Septembers Y5 school year kids to join our football team. We have entered two teams to play in the Rowsley North East division this year and are still short of 4 players. We train at Ward lane ,Barlborough, S43 4JD on a Thursday evening 1800-1930. Just turn up for training or call dean or steve on 07970 668321 / 07791920139

• 2 weeks later...

Barlborugh juniors U10's are no longer looking for new players.We couldnt get the extra 4/5 players to set up the second team.New players are still welcome to train with us on a thursday evening 1800-1930.

Barlborugh juniors U10's are no longer looking for new players.We couldnt get the extra 4/5 players to set up the second team.New players are still welcome to train with us on a thursday evening 1800-1930.

Hi my name is Zoe,sec for Woodman jfc and ive seen your bad news about your under 10s team not getting enough players for this coming season,we ourselfs are looking for 4/5 under 10 players for our team this season and was just wondering if by any chance some of the players you have let go would be looking to join our team.

We are based in the s13 area of Sheffield and realise that its perhaps a long shot with the travelling distance involved but thought it would be worth asking you if its possible to let the parents know about us,with the hope of stopping us heading for the same fate.

Everything is in place including brand new kits,tracksuits,raincoats and bootbags bought,all relivent fees paid and full management team in place.All thats needed is players,i would be very greatful if you would pass on my info to anyone that may be interested.Should you need more info please feel free to pm me.Kind regards Zoe

Archived