Smoking tradesmen. Would you employ one?

I don't smoke but I had a few fags in the 80's.:)

As for the OP, If the tradesman does a good job and doesn't break the law by smoking in my home, I don't care if he is a smoker or not.

I once employed a non-smoker to arrange the soft furnishings in my bedroom only to walk in on him going through my smalls while wearing a pair of my underpants over his face.:mad:

I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

Perhaps he was a Sihk who had left his turban in a taxi,and was trying to secure his locks.

You have beem talking plane nonsense.I am sorry if I appear to be hanmmering home one or two joints but as an ex-smoker you seem to have had one rule for yourself and a second rule for others.Lets hope things can be levelled off.

And now you assume i am an ex smoker :huh:

Perhaps he was a Sihk who had left his turban in a taxi,and was trying to secure his locks.

No, he was deffo' a pant sniffer. I'll never forget the creepy look on his face when I caught him, he's forgot though, I have since asked him to pull the same face on numerous occassions but he can't remember what he did.:(

Theres no one worse than a reformed smoker, they have short memories.
I'm one, and don't allow smoking in my house. But that's because I have emphysima from too many fags in the past. I don't begrudge anybody who wants to smoke. It's their life, and I totally disagree with anyone who says second hand smoke from outside smoking is any more dangerous than your car's exhaust.

I don't smoke but I had a few fags in the 80's.:)

As for the OP, If the tradesman does a good job and doesn't break the law by smoking in my home, I don't care if he is a smoker or not.

I once employed a non-smoker to arrange the soft furnishings in my bedroom only to walk in on him going through my smalls while wearing a pair of my underpants over his face.:mad:

I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

well said manofstrad couldn't agree more with you more there,

i smoke but hoping to pack it in though.

none of my customers have never complained on my smoking, when working for them, when i do have a cig i go outside ive never smoked in any of my customers property's, even if the customer smokes i still go out to smoke.

and i have never had any urge to run around the house with pants or knickers on my face or any part of my body :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

oh and i don`t work on any hourly rate ;);)

well said manofstrad couldn't agree more with you more there,

i smoke but hoping to pack it in though.

none of my customers have never complained on my smoking, when working for them, when i do have a cig i go outside ive never smoked in any of my customers property's, even if the customer smokes i still go out to smoke.

and i have never had any urge to run around the house with pants or knickers on my face or any part of my body :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

oh and i don`t work on any hourly rate ;);)

Thanks for confirming my assertion that tradesmen are on price work,especially decorators.

Archived