Smoking tradesmen. Would you employ one?

i speak from my own experience of which i have plenty! you make me chuckle you do! does thee mam know your up at this late hour? get to bed!

I bet you do. Did you leave school with any qualifications? I can see English grammar wasn't one of them.

I would ONLY employ tradesmen who smoke because I have always found them reliable, hard-working and friendly. Also, if they fancied a break I could and would sit down with them, drink some tea, have a smoke myself and chat about the sad state of this petty-minded, bigoted old world of ours.

Cheers !

The guy that I employ to treat my decking twice a year is a puffer, I have kept him on for several years now as he gives me a foot massage in his tea break.:)

The guy that I employ to treat my decking twice a year is a puffer, I have kept him on for several years now as he gives me a foot massage in his tea break.:)

:o

Is this the start of a return to your former gay days. ?

Homosexuality is very popular at the moment, the PM must keep up trend wise. :hihi:

I bet you do. Did you leave school with any qualifications? I can see English grammar wasn't one of them.

Do they now award a qualification for grammar?I think you mean English Language.I thought I would correct you in case you revise for the wrong GCSE next summer.

I am wanting a room papering and rang a few local tradesmen to quote. One guy arrived absolutely reeking of tobacco. I had to leave the windows open after he left.

It just made me think that I would rather get someone else to do the job as the dust sheets and everything else from the van is going to stink my house out.

I'm sure I'm not alone in hating the stink of tobacco and wonder how much it disadvantages tradesmen who smoke.

I think you have been watching Confessions of a Handyman where female residents feel obligated to seduce tradesmen.Can I assure you that this is not realistic so your fears of bad breath etc are quite unfounded.

I once employed a non-smoker to arrange the soft furnishings in my bedroom only to walk in on him going through my smalls while wearing a pair of my underpants over his face.:mad:

I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

:hihi::hihi: OMG I nearly chocked on my cuppa reading that........bloomin hilarious :hihi:

are you trying to say non smokers are perverts or something :huh::D

Archived