Amy Winehouse RIP

Waddle

No one is making her a martyr.

She had more than 2 records. She was a very talented person. She chose the wrong path and paid the price.....does that mean we shouldnt care that she died ?

Misymoo, you're going to have to accept the fact that some people don't like drug addicted wasters who rob fans who paid nearly a week's wage to see you even though you've not had a hit for a couple of years. Only for you to turn up ******. The woman was a disgrace to her fans.

Misymoo, you're going to have to accept the fact that some people don't like drug addicted wasters who rob fans who paid nearly a week's wage to see you even though you've not had a hit for a couple of years. Only for you to turn up ******. The woman was a disgrace to her fans.

Who said I didnt except it ??

Yes she was a drug addict and an alcoholic. I have said before SHE chose the wrong path. Does that mean we should all hate her and be glad she is dead....i like to think I am more compassionate about it myself. People will agree with me and some will disagree - its my opinion.

Thanks

Who said I didnt except it ??

Yes she was a drug addict and an alcoholic. I have said before SHE chose the wrong path. Does that mean we should all hate her and be glad she is dead....i like to think I am more compassionate about it myself. People will agree with me and some will disagree - its my opinion.

Thanks

But you've hogged the Amy Whinehouse death thread with your opinion. Leave it be and understand not everybody liked her.

amy was a troubled soul and very talented, i am sure she will have left much music that she has written , i hope whatever she has written will be recorded in her memory,

amy only wrote good music in her darkest times .

RIP amy,and condolence to her family.

then her flat should be full of great songs she left behind. She's had 5 years to get some good writing in.

she may be gone, but at least she is sparing her family from ongoing misery and humiliation.

It is them that my sorrow goes to.

Just another dead druggie. No big deal really.

She was a talented singer who sold millions of records and enhanced millions of peoples lives due to this. Some people are born to live fast and die young!

Just another dead "druggie" is definitely not the right thing to say!

She wasnt my cup of tea at all, and i really dont think she was a good role model to anyone either, plus she brought it on herself, she was given help numerous times, so to me, no great loss, but sympathy for her family.

The great british public never fail to suprise me, yet again we are making a martyr out of a women that had 2 records (and one of them was a cover of a Zutton's song)

Back To Black sold over 10 MILLION copies!!!! 2 songs??

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!

Archived