Amy Winehouse RIP

Waddle

The thread is entitled Amy Winehouse RIP (Rest In Peace), not anyone who thinks Amy Winehouse was crap please take the **** here!!

Havent you realised by now there are some utter nobs on this forum?

Amy was an AMAZING artists!!!!!!! May her troubled soul rest in peace and I hope her family find comfort in her musical legacy.

i know plenty of people who are/have been depressed. None of the ones I know have decided to start buying and injecting heroin.

Congratulations, go collect your prize for choosing in advance the people who make wise choices.:roll:

A drink amd drug addict dies and its on the news. I think that in itself is sad. All the excuses but no1 mentions she chose to engage in life threatning activities and now she has died words such as shock are being used. Hardly a shock is it. The person who will be most affected is her poor drug dealer who has lost a valued customer. Good ridence to another smackhead I say. Now hopefully more young musicians will see her plight and choose to stay away from the life she CHOSE.

There are reasons why people take drugs and alcohol. Some clearly have mental health issues.

Even her parents knew it would be that that killed her its not all black and white.

Some choose to take it for attention, some to ease their pain and some even doing for enjoyment.

I feel for anyone in that situation. I lost a very close family friend to drugs. Started off with weed and then extasy and then heroin. He was bullied at school for being "thick" when actually he had mental health issues and chose not to share them with his fellow pupils. He got help because his family begged him to - he didnt want to coz he told me it helped him cope with his issues. 2 months after he came out of rehab he went out and some b*****d spiked his drink with some drug and that got him hooked again. He got so bad he hung himself from a tree. I hope he is now at peace with himself.

I also thought like you that they were smackheads and a waste of space until it happened to someone close then you seem it in a whole new light.

My heart goes out to anyone who loses their own battle with this terrible addiction and also to the families who are now left to pick up the pieces.

i know plenty of people who are/have been depressed. None of the ones I know have decided to start buying and injecting heroin.

A mate of mine chucked his self under a lorry whilst suffering from depression, it certainly did the trick.

Congratulations, go collect your prize for choosing in advance the people who make wise choices.:roll:

Err .. don't be daft. I didn't say they all made/make wise choices, I said none of them decided to have a go at smack. Most people don't, depressed or otherwise.

Really? that's how people may differ then.

I read that Amy refused to take meds that were offer, yet i know of one close to me that in the past has attempted suicide 3 times, been arrested 5 and has been served sectioning papers once.....all under the influence of her medication....and with out Heroin.

But i think if she had been offered Heroin at low points in her life...she may have taken it.

Archived