Amy Winehouse RIP

Waddle

Everyone's opinions are different and they don't change because someone has died, have you ever thought about that !

RIP Amy, you were a pain in the arse and drove us all mad ;)

She wouldn't have minded that, she was something different, she wasn't a big head, she didn't even respect herself. However she was five years younger than my son, had this happened to him I would like to think that some kind soul would say a prayer for him.

Remember this Amy, you had fans before you died, you will no doubt have many more now that you're dead, history will be kind to you, with a voice like yours you will be made immortal, I however, would have preferred you to be alive.

Sky's home affairs correspondent Mark White says it is believed the singer died of a suspected drug overdose but officially her death is being treated as "unexplained." Don't know why her drug use is seeming to be OK but if any normal person had done drugs and died of an overdose people would think it would be OK to slate them for using drugs.

I was a huge (and still am) a huge fan. Tragic news indeed and what an enormous talent she had; a veritable oasis in a desert of at best bland and at worse, crap and unoriginal music. People are so quick to judge, does it matter how she died in the great scheme of things? I was 27 once and at that age you think that you're invincible, regardless of a self-destruct streak or not.

Sky's home affairs correspondent Mark White says it is believed the singer died of a suspected drug overdose but officially her death is being treated as "unexplained." Don't know why her drug use is seeming to be OK but if any normal person had done drugs and died of an overdose people would think it would be OK to slate them for using drugs.

One of my very best friends died of total organ failure two and a half years ago, he was a chronic alcoholic. However if you were ever to slate him in my company, I assure you that you that you would get short shift from me.

Respect, a big word, and what a huge message to send to someone, even if they didn't deserve it when they died, but they did sometime in their life.

wat a sad waste of a really great talent seems most people just thought wonder how long it will take for her to self distruct shame no one could help instead of critising shame on anyone thinking just another junkie.THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I !

One of my very best friends died of total organ failure two and a half years ago, he was a chronic alcoholic. However if you were ever to slate him in my company, I assure you that you that you would get short shift from me.

Respect, a big word, and what a huge message to send to someone, even if they didn't deserve it when they died, but they did sometime in their life.

She had plenty of offers of help to quit, her father was always trying to help as far as we know. She even admitted herself in an interview she didn't want to quit drugs so if she won't help herself and she is willing to leave family behind should any of us have sympathy? Just my opinion... we are all allowed them. Don't get angry at me for your friend dying. Yes I am sorry for that but if people know what damage they are doing, yes an addiction is hard to overcome but surely they would try to overcome it for themselves and loved ones.

My Sympathy to her parents especially her dad who tried hard to help her, no parent should have to bury their child. God Bless :(

Agreed. I did read that her father had pleaded with her fans not to buy her records, so she wouldn't have the funds to buy drugs.

My sympathies to her parents :(

Archived