Amy Winehouse RIP

Waddle

hardly an icon in the mould of monroe, james dean, hendrix in my eyes, but what a shame - great singer and a real shame for her friends/family

Agreed - she wasnt a great Icon but she was a great singer and someones Daughter, family, friend.

Such a waste of a great talent.

Amy Winehouse dead, hardly a surprise really and there are more important things going off in the world than the death of some junkie that just happened to sing a few songs.

She wrote more than a few song and had a great talent - whether you liked her talent is a different issue.

I don't think it's bickering, it's more of a debate about what's right and wrong. I think people have strong opinions on the life of the late Amy Winehouse and the subject of who and why someone deserves/doesn't deserve respect.

But, perhaps this isn't the correct thread for those opinions and should therefore be left for posters who admired her for her musical ability rather than anything else that she got upto away from her chosen profession.

But this isnt the place to have the debate this is a thread to leave your condolences on. Its respectful.

If you disagree with how she carried her life and drugs and alcohol abuse then take it on another thread.

Firstly - I never said i liked or disliked her.

Secondly - Amy Winehouse found dead, wow theres a shocker. Only shocking thing is that they didn't find that other junkie Pete Doherty with her.

Firstly :- There not together so highly unlikely.

And secondly Its not the fact that she has been found dead it was only a matter of time - but people can still pay there respects to her.

I just dont see the point in you posting if thats how you feel. Its a thread where people can leave there condolences on.

amy was a troubled soul and very talented, i am sure she will have left much music that she has written , i hope whatever she has written will be recorded in her memory,

amy only wrote good music in her darkest times .

RIP amy,and condolence to her family.

amy was a troubled soul and very talented, i am sure she will have left much music that she has written , i hope whatever she has written will be recorded in her memory,

amy only wrote good music in her darkest times .

RIP amy,and condolence to her family.

That is sadly so true.

I can see this thread going AWOL shortly. At least she joined the hall of fame at 27. To the berks slagging, half the decent music you listen too, was probably written/sung by someone you would least want to live next door too.

Archived