Sky news lead story

why were there over 30 police officers at the scene ?????????
It's Sunday. Double time? Not that I think the Met are completely bent, you understand. Perish the thought. Just some of them...

amy winehouse died 24 hours after the norway attacks and there is little new news on the subject of norway. what do you want, the news to continually repeat itself just because its more tragic?

amy winehouse died 24 hours after the norway attacks and there is little new news on the subject of norway. what do you want, the news to continually repeat itself just because its more tragic?
Isn't that how 24/7 news channels normally operate?:rolleyes:

Isn't that how 24/7 news channels normally operate?:rolleyes:

Nope. They normally operate on a "who's shouting loudest" selection method. Whatever is being pumped out by the authorities / publicists / other media companies the most is what gets featured. How important a story is rarely comes into it.

Ah, you mean they are bone idle and not prepared to go out and do some real journalsim. Right, got you :)

havent we seen so far what facts there is on the norway atrocity?

so it takes a back seat to newer news stories

i for one dont want to sit seeing the same same same stuff about norway no matter how much i hate amy winehouse

Archived