Do the British far right do enough about condemning racist extremism?

I have yet to hear a word from the BNP or EDL condemning the recent attacks and mass murder.

Do the British far right do enough to stop terrorism and should they be more vocal in their condemnation?

(Or even mention it at all.) :D

It looks like condemnation and reasonable reporting to me.

Extremism strikes in Norway

As you are probably aware, a devastating attack occurred in Norway yesterday, with dozens of people losing their lives, including many young people. In the coordinated attack, two cars filled with nitrate fertiliser detonated and caused severe damage to governmental and media buildings in the capital city, Oslo. As chaos ensued with rumours of further bombs that hadn’t yet detonated, a man dressed as a policeman stormed a youth holiday camp, on the nearby island of Utoya, shooting indiscriminately at young people enjoying their holidays. At the time of writing, 94 innocent people have sadly had their lives taken away, with that figure unfortunately set to rise further.

We delayed releasing anything regarding this attack, until the details were clear and we could report on the facts as we always do. Many news outlets were instantly reporting on all sorts of rumours, instilling fear amongst the local population, with many rumours and contradictions still circulating, which we believe is not morally acceptable.

The exact reasons for this cowardly act are still, as yet, unknown but a Norwegian national has been arrested and is being questioned. And it is believed that he could hold extreme far-right beliefs and was angry because of Norway’s very lax policy on immigration.

Such acts are utterly deplorable and it is difficult to comprehend why anyone would want to do such a thing and believe their cause to be so important.

I have yet to hear a word from the BNP or EDL condemning the recent attacks and mass murder.

Do the British far right do enough to stop terrorism and should they be more vocal in their condemnation?

(Or even mention it at all.) :D

Its an obsession with you isnt it.

Its an obsession with you isnt it.

Not really.

So where are the condemnations of all the other terrorist offences by BNP/EDL members.

I'll ask about all the general crime and kiddie shagging their members are up to while I'm at it.

Where is the condemnation of that?

Didn't you know, all BNP members are the same?

Not really.

So where are the condemnations of all the other terrorist offences by BNP/EDL members.

I'll ask about all the general crime and kiddie shagging their members are up to while I'm at it.

Where is the condemnation of that?

Didn't you know, all BNP members are the same?

YAWN. :headbang:er alert.

Terrorism and extremism of any kind is never acceptable and we pride ourselves on opposing these

EDL has made an alliance with the Jewish Task Force (JTF), led by Victor Vancier

Who is old Victor?

Oh yer, the convicted terrorist bomber.

So much for EDL lies and their daft lapdog who spins them out on forums.

Odd Closet guy should do that considering the Nazi's real opinions regarding gays.

The Nazis want you dead pal. Wake up before they get you.

Where is this British far right community you mention in your sig? Do they live in a specific part of the city? Do they have their own community centres?

Not a very well thought out comparison between what I believe you're trying to compare, hmmm?

Who is old Victor?

Oh yer, the convicted terrorist bomber.

So much for EDL lies and their daft lapdog who spins them out on forums.

Odd Closet guy should do that considering the Nazi's real opinions regarding gays.

The Nazis want you dead pal. Wake up before they get you.

What about Nelson Mandela the terrorist?

Archived