Do the British far right do enough about condemning racist extremism?

He was regarded as a terrorist along with a few others I can mention and what exactly would you like the BNP to say and be satisfied?

The British nutter party could start by ditching every convicted criminal from it's ranks. Start with the kiddie shaggers and move on to anyone convicted of violence, explosives or firearms offences.

Of course that would get rid of the majority of it's membership.

The British nutter party could start by ditching every convicted criminal from it's ranks. Start with the kiddie shaggers and move on to anyone convicted of violence, explosives or firearms offences.

Of course that would get rid of the majority of it's membership.

This thread sums up how far the peaceful religion of Islam has come. Look at how when a non muslim terrorist attack happens they assume similarities with the far right. That's what's going on here isn't it. All muslims are now going to compare the behaviour and the punishment of far right loons to that of their own. If that's what justifies your behaviour.

I have yet to hear a word from the BNP or EDL condemning the recent attacks and mass murder.

Do the British far right do enough to stop terrorism and should they be more vocal in their condemnation?

(Or even mention it at all.) :D

I haven't heard lots of people vocally condemning it, including Scientologists, Mormons, Mexicans, Morris Dancers and David Beckham.

Do Scientologists, Mormons, Mexicans, Morris Dancers and Davd Beckham do enough to stop terrorism and should they be more vocal in their condemnation?

I haven't heard lots of people vocally condemning it, including Scientologists, Mormons, Mexicans, Morris Dancers and David Beckham.

Do Scientologists, Mormons, Mexicans, Morris Dancers and Davd Beckham do enough to stop terrorism and should they be more vocal in their condemnation?

Do any of those people hold the same vicious views as the mass murdering far right extremist?

The BNP and EDL rant the same crap out all the time. I'm begining to suspect the EDL were paying the bloke for his assistance in dragging up race hate.

(The EDL have never denied he advised them).

That could mean the EDL actually funded these attacks. I'm sure the truth will come out given time.

Have any of those groups spent the last few years insisting that all Muslims, everywhere, should condemn and apologise for the atrocities carried out by al-Qa'eda?

A great many of the far right have been doing exactly that. Upinwath is doing no more than judging them by their own standards.

He was regarded as a terrorist along with a few others I can mention and what exactly would you like the BNP to say and be satisfied?

The most obvious question to ask is who was he regarded as a terrorist by?

Frankly if a group took control of power in the UK, forbade citizens who weren't a member of their group from voting, dictated where they lived, what they could do for work, who they could associate with and denied their children access to higher education, I think anyone who challenged that would be regarded as a hero..just as Mandela did and was.

Oh look another, "I'm a muslim and nobody likes me, boo hoo hoo," thread.

I think we can allow our Muslim brothers & sisters an opportunity for a little chest beating in light of Friday's events, after all they've been on the receiving end of crass generalisations, lies and to be honest gratuitous hatred for many years.

Archived