Do the British far right do enough about condemning racist extremism?

Why would the British far right condemning racist extremism other than in an attempt to create good PR and avoid being proscribed? Racism and extremism is what these misfits live for.

Which is a perfect comparison for a muslim to use. I find it apt that a muslim is looking to the far right for comparison.

Which is a perfect comparison for a muslim to use. I find it apt that a muslim is looking to the far right for comparison.

:confused:

Not sure if you are suggesting that racism and extremism is what Muslims live for ...

Thread is about the far right anyway, not Islam.

Thread is about the far right anyway, not Islam.

There's very little difference between the two. The thread title is a play on what is often asked of muslims when one of theirs kills people. I wrote that I find it apt that Islam is looking to the BNP for comparison.

Freedom fighter. The apartheid regime were the terrorists.

Terrorism is not a moral judgement, it says nothing about your motivations, only your methods.

Nelson Mandela organised acts of violence in order to try and terrorise people into doing what his organisation wanted, he was a terrorist, by definition.

He was a freedom fighter too, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a terrorist, they are not mutually exclusive.

Terrorism is not a moral judgement, it says nothing about your motivations, only your methods.

Nelson Mandela organised acts of violence in order to try and terrorise people into doing what his organisation wanted, he was a terrorist, by definition.

He was a freedom fighter too, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a terrorist, they are not mutually exclusive.

Most of us are aware of this, thanks. Your second sentence could just have accurately read: "Nelson Mandela organised acts of violence in order to try to defeat the racist Apartheid regime and to liberate the region's indigenous peoples, he was a freedom fighter, by definition."

I was responding to a predictable post by a known fascist-sympathiser on here who would prefer to brand Mandela as a terrorist rather than a freedom fighter for his/her own racially motivated reasons.

Who is old Victor?

Oh yer, the convicted terrorist bomber.

So much for EDL lies and their daft lapdog who spins them out on forums.

Odd Closet guy should do that considering the Nazi's real opinions regarding gays.

The Nazis want you dead pal. Wake up before they get you.

so does islam but hey why get in the way of a muslim rant

its funny how those of the right wing pesuasion find this subject of no interest with the apparent fervour they bang on about muslims MUST do the same whenever theres a muslim atrocity..

ive just this minute come back from a ban for telling one of em exactly what i thought of him and i stand by it.

so does islam but hey why get in the way of a muslim rant

no it doesnt

EXTREMIST islam does

normal muslims just want their kids off to school, buy bread and milk from the shop and get off to work like the rest of us

Archived