Is it distasteful for people to use a tragedy to further their viewpoint?

misinformation?

is that anything that you do not agree with, regardless of facts events?

Brevik is a monster, his actions will be spun to suite the powers that be. his actions most likely will be used to reinforce multiculturalism with cultures that will never integrate,cultures that only use the liberties we take for granted to REVERT us to the 10th century.

theres always got to be a little dig at muslims in every post.

misinformation is rife in far right politics its how they operate, its how they create enough anger in people so people snap and join them.

the BNP are reknowned for spreading misinformation, its got nothing to do with me not liking something, its about spreading things which simply ISNT true. it happens on here quite regularly.

recently the usual term "all muslims arent terrorists but ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM" was used, its been used a lot............its simply not true, but its used as a tool, its misinformation being used to sucker in the idiots.

as we know all terrorists ARENT muslim, the IRA arent, nor the loyalists, basque seperatists arent, and the perpetrator of the most recent atrocity.....in norway now we know ISNT

Given the recent history of terror attrocities and failed plots by Islamofascist terrorists, it was a reasonable assumption to make imo. I made the same assumption, I don't mind admitting I got it wrong but I'm not sorry for it.

I also made the same assumption however I didn't use it as a stick to beat Islam with or further an anti Islamic agenda, just as it would be wrong to make any negative generalisations about Christianity because of the activities of Christian extremists, 2pac certainly did that with regard to Muslims.

I also made the same assumption however I didn't use it as a stick to beat Islam with or further an anti Islamic agenda, just as it would be wrong to make any negative generalisations about Christianity because of the activities of Christian extremists, 2pac certainly did that with regard to Muslims.

maybe i went to far, but im sick of being told to agree that islam is the religion of peace when its anything but that.

Guest sibon
I was wrong.

So what?

You weren't just wrong, you were downright offensive and bigotted.

Quite a lot of what you post seems wrong to me. Your performance over the Oslo bombing certainly calls your judgement into question.

Mind you. I guess that you already knew that:rolleyes:

You weren't just wrong, you were downright offensive and bigotted.

Quite a lot of what you post seems wrong to me. Your performance over the Oslo bombing certainly calls your judgement into question.

Mind you. I guess that you already knew that:rolleyes:

any other opinion than yours is biggoted? wrong.

maybe i went to far, but im sick of being told to agree that islam is the religion of peace when its anything but that.

Why let it worry you? Whether you believe Islam is the religion of peace or not is irrelevant-you aren't required to believe it any more than I am.

Why let it worry you? Whether you believe Islam is the religion of peace or not is irrelevant-you aren't required to believe it any more than I am.

Am i not? any criticism of islam regardless of facts is biggoted racism according to many on here. thats insane.

Archived