Car troubles (again)

Hi, im having problems with the car again and wanting some help. It's like there is no power for a while then it just goes again, also when i'm travelling on the motorway i get up to 60 mph and then it seems to lose power and the engine management light comes on, then i take my foot of the accelerator and the light goes off and it's alright.

Any help will be appreciated, i had this similar problem a while ago and the garage i took it to changed a sensor, but it did'nt make much of a difference. thankyou :help:

I can take a quick look for free if you want to call down to the garage. If it's something simple we may be able to get it sorted there and then. If it's a bigger job I can give you a quote which you can take or leave :)

If it needs a diagnostic scan we can do it for £10.00

• 1 month later...

Any help will be appreciated, i had this similar problem a while ago and the garage i took it to changed a sensor, but it did'nt make much of a difference. thankyou :help:

Did they just guess it was the sensor or did they actually diagnose it properly, with equipment and stuff?

Also, did you ever get this sorted?

Archived