What to do with my tomato?

Sorry, on reflection that seems a little harsh. So how about if we say "just when it mentions insects in some shape or form"?

I guess, for the sake of argument, that may be acceptable ... if you don't mind me calling you Mrs Mosquito? ;)

I guess, for the sake of argument, that may be acceptable ... if you don't mind me calling you Mrs Mosquito? ;)

Not at all, my stripey-insect seeking fellow Forummer. In fact, I'm off later today on my hols, where I am, on past experiences, likely to get bitten to death by hordes of the little blighters.

Are you still wanting any undead (etc) wasps by the way? Would you like me to keep my eyes open for any Turkish ones while I am there? I think I could smuggle a few back through customs.

Not at all, my stripey-insect seeking fellow Forummer. In fact, I'm off later today on my hols, where I am, on past experiences, likely to get bitten to death by hordes of the little blighters.

Are you still wanting any undead (etc) wasps by the way? Would you like me to keep my eyes open for any Turkish ones while I am there? I think I could smuggle a few back through customs.

I think quarantine rules would put the kybosh on the import of illegal Turkish wasps Mrs Mosquito!

Have a very lovely holiday though! :D

Hang on ... this is the tomato thread!

Do you think it's gone into hiding behind the sofa because he/she/it's having an identity crisis, maybe it doesn't know if it's a fruit or a vegetable, a debate which has gone on since the little blighter was domesticated around the 1500's, Owd Columbus had summat to answer for.

I agree with Sarkysod that the tomato may be needing counselling and should be offered this service rather than letting forummers decide his fate.

See if you can get it to open up to you, if it starts acting like a petulant teenager then threaten it with a knife and salt.

Archived