Any Restaurants that you've been barred from for complaining?

owlsthat

Got banned from an Indian restaurant on London Road, forget the name, simply for complaining about being overcharged....they had put a couple of extra Nan breads on we never ordered and certainly did not receive, plus charged us for 3 poppadums we never ordered either.....the waiter was positive we had had 6 nan breads when we actually only had 4....and refused to adjust the bill......

anyway.....the Manager came over and just asked us to pay the bill at once and please leave......I refused to pay for the 2 extra nan breads we did not get and left the right cash on the table for the correct amount we should have been charged.....on the way out he told us we were all banned and he did not want to see us again.....cant recall which one it was, town end of london Road, near the Music Factory.......and the food was rubbish anyway....

Not been barred but come extremely close to all those in the Centertainment.:D

Wouldn`t mind if I was the food is awful and so is the service so I won`t be visiting anyone of them again.

Which restaurant were you barred from owlsthat?

I don't know what's wrong with the restaurants at Centertainment but they are sooooo rubbish.

Me and the ol' fella decided to go to one at the last minute and all of them were half empty but said we'd have to wait an hour for a table. Bits and Pizza were the worst, they had literally 4 people in the whole place but still had an hours wait.

We've walked out of Old Orleans on a quiet night without paying, or finishing our meal becase the service was so rotten. We even said goodbye to our waitress, who failed to twig what was going on.

We arrived home and rang the manager to complain, and she shouted at me down the phone, and told me off!!! :loopy:

Why do I believe that her attitude and the crap service go hand in hand? :rolleyes:

Archived