Budget wedding car hire-help!

Looking for two/three cars (or maybe some form of mini bus?) to go from Hillsborough to City centre on a Saturday next August. I really don't want a limo or any of that tat. But do want something smart and reliable. Anyone got any ideas??? My budget is no more than £250 to take 12 people.

• 2 weeks later...

Mercury Taxis can do a silver Mercedes with ribbons of your colour choice. Driver wears shirt and tie I'm told. As an idea of cost, one way from Stannington to Bradfield is around £50.

Better that than a scruffy mini-cab with cheap air-freshener masking the smell of vomit from friday night's drunkards, and the risk of a chewing gum/dress incident.

Get the tram? I did when I got married at the town hall. Admittedly I doubt my wife would've done that.

funny enought after a good few vinos I discussed this with some of the bridesmaids as I live very close to leppings lane! We were all for ringing up and seeing if they would give us a VIP section! Now sober, I'm not so sure!

Thanks for the price estimate Yeti!

hi, balmoral cars of sheffield did me two beautiful wedding cars for £500.

They were vintage open top 2 seater for me and my dad and the same but seven seater for the bridesmaids. absoloutly stunning!!!!

once you hire one for the day it dose as many trips as you want. ie you could probably hire 1 and get it to take/collect everyone in trips.

they also do the less expensive merc's in a gold colour, they do all the ribbons and the drivers and fully suited.

Very professional, friend and family run (father and son bussiness)

Give them a call i bet you will get what you want for £250!

Sheffield's family owned hire company

Weekday hire from only £125

Registry Office Wedding Car Hire from only £100

immaculate fleet of vehicles consists of:

• A choice of two 1930's Vintage Style Landaulettes

• In stunning gold

• A choice of two seven seat Landaulettes

• In stunning gold

• A matching pair of Mercedes-Benz S Class

• In stunning gold

http://www.weddingcars-sheffield.co.uk

Archived