Kpasa west street :(

I LOVED this restaurant! looks from a quick glance its going to be an oriental express, that will be the 3rd chinese/noodle place in a few yards! Why the hell! Kpasa was lovely! No other big restaurant like that arund now west stree area that I know of or could see tonight when drove through.

Last time I went to K Pasa I'm sure it was on West Street!

The person is just being a smart arse thats all, it is glossop road but i always think of glossop road as where the road splits but it actually starts further down where Fitzwilliam Street is is where West Street starts, not that it matters :)

Kpasa was my all time favourite eating place in Sheffield, but that's the old Kpasa rather than the updated posher version.

It used to be a good fun restaurant that did nice meals at a decent price, ideal for people wanting something to eat after a night out on the beer.

It was usually busy, yet some bright spark had the idea of spending £500k refurbishing it, getting rid of the chef who had been there since God was a lad, putting up the prices, reducing the quality of the food and spoiling the fun atmosphere it used to have.....No wonder it failed.

Bring back the old Kpasa!!

Regards

Doom

The person is just being a smart arse thats all, it is glossop road but i always think of glossop road as where the road splits but it actually starts further down, not that it matters :)

I'm not being a smartarse. I'm just pointing out it's on Glossop Road, not West Street. It would matter if someone was looking for it on West Street, saw a sign saying Glossop Road and turned back.

I'm not being a smartarse. I'm just pointing out it's on Glossop Road, not West Street. It would matter if someone was looking for it on West Street, saw a sign saying Glossop Road and turned back.

However your comment isnt really relevant, unless you know why its closed?

Archived