Pub with function room, peak district

I thought you were looking for the Peak District. All these places are well within Sheffield. You may as well look at The Waggon and Horses on Abbeydale Road if you want South Sheffield.

If you want the Peak District try Thornbridge Hall. They even brew their own beer.

Ideally I would like the peak district but I am open to other suggestions in sheffield.

Thornbridge hall is totally and utterly out of my price range. That is why I was hoping to find a pub £1000 per hour and a minimum of 8 hours phew!!

Think I might need a village hall in the peak district

know of any in nice locations? or any place that has land for a marquee for hire at a reasonable cost.

Edale?

There's a community hall, and the other side of the carpark there's a field where they hold the Edale Show which you may be able to hire (no guarantees though!)

There are some pretty pubs between Marsh Lane and Dronfield which you could ask about function rooms, or how about Ridgeway?

Ideally I would like the peak district but I am open to other suggestions in sheffield.

Thornbridge hall is totally and utterly out of my price range. That is why I was hoping to find a pub £1000 per hour and a minimum of 8 hours phew!!

Think I might need a village hall in the peak district

I know it's not the peak district but try Barlow Village hall..

http://www.barlowvillage.co.uk/index.htm

Archived