Should there be a media blackout of Breivik's court statement?

What similar goals do "the vast majority of muslims have" which they don't share with christians?

One word, "Propagation," usually done globally by stealth. If that fails they resort to intimidation and voilence; which people are causing most trouble in just about every country throughout the world?

he told the media today it wouldve been better if his son killed himself.

better for him? so he wont have to face the trial etc etc etc

cant see it being better for society if he had killed himself, cos then the police wouldnt have all this info they are gathering about him, his motives, his plans, contacts and possible acclomplices

On the news earlier it had his father saying it would have been better if is son had killed himself instead of all the people he did not as well as.

One word, "Propagation," usually done globally by stealth. If that fails they resort to intimidation and voilence;

The "vast majority" of muslims have the goal of propagation, by stealth, intimidation and violence?

I think you may be a bit paranoid.

which people are causing most trouble in just about every country throughout the world?

Extremists and criminals.

The "vast majority" of muslims have the goal of propagation, by stealth, intimidation and violence?

I think you may be a bit paranoid.

Extremists and criminals.

funnily enough those points by mecky are exactly the same thought processes brievik was having

funnily enough those points by mecky are exactly the same thought processes brievik was having

I really am sick of people likening others to that nutcase, just because they have views different to yours.

There's a long way from distrusting muslims, being xenophobic, even racist to doing what he did.

I really am sick of people likening others to that nutcase, just because they have views different to yours.

There's a long way from distrusting muslims, being xenophobic, even racist to doing what he did.

have you actually read any of his statements?

it reads EXACTLY like the majority of the far right do think AND its almost word for word what people have written on here

cultural marxism?

the ONLY difference, he went that step further and actually carried out aplan, the ONLY difference

have you actually read any of his statements?

it reads EXACTLY like the majority of the far right do think AND its almost word for word what people have written on here

cultural marxism?

the ONLY difference, he went that step further and actually carried out aplan, the ONLY difference

I can't understand how you can believe that people who have written ANYTHING on here are not utterly horrified by what this chap has done. Find me a post where someone has even come close to suggesting that such acts are a "plan", and let's take it to the police together.

That because the vast majority of muslims have similar goals and the only thing that differs from muslim to muslim is how they go about achieving those goals. The same cannot be said for christians.

Go on then enlighten me on what these so called goals you refer to are, being a muslim myself i would love to know as i havn't the faintest idea what you are refering to.:roll:

Archived