Should there be a media blackout of Breivik's court statement?

As for the op.

Aye, this nutter should be allowed his day in Court, as we Brits say, innocent till proven guilty. Besides allowing him his day will just show how horrible and demented he actualy is. Free speech also comes into the equation - unfortunately.

Regards

Angel.

Why does free speech come into the equation? It's a fallacy that it ever existed and even if it did it certainly didn't apply to pre trial statements that people like Breivik wanted to make.

I was on the phone earlier, after calling you a troll, and the other person asked your username, after stopping laughing he said oh a black racist looking for trouble then... No wonder they labelled you a racist!

Oh you're on telephoning terms with Roy James or Jordon Pont are you? Hardly surprising.

I was on the phone earlier, after calling you a troll, and the other person asked your username, after stopping laughing he said oh a black racist looking for trouble then... No wonder they labelled you a racist!

Are you starting a BF fanclub?

Precisely! Case rested!

I'm pleased I enjoy such notoriety in far right circles, would you like me to make a celebrity appearance at your Xmas get together-bet you've never seen a black Santa before ;)

I'm pleased I enjoy such notoriety in far right circles, would you like me to make a celebrity appearance at your Xmas get together-bet you've never seen a black Santa before ;)

Eh?

I rest my case, call me a racist... It's obvious just by your username that you are!

Sometimes you can be quite cruel, i imagine nietzsche in the now prone position.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiFqzNMNS9qGW2GmYtk83eZ6oEFCV3JKhrXBoyWSo4gWBq_D-C

Eh?

I rest my case, call me a racist... It's obvious just by your username that you are!

LOL, I've no need to call you racist, I don't know you, and despite what you might think I've never called an individual poster a racist here-there are smarter ways of addressing them.

The username? Why do you believe it has any racist connotations? It was my childhood nickname.

Ps: Why do you persist with taking the thread off topic? I'd be happy to address your criticisms by PM if you're sufficiently interested.

Archived