Is marks and sparks food that expensive?

alot of people say that marks and sparks food is way over priced

yesterday I got a good few days ready meals, breafast items such as bagels, a couple of deserts and a few packs of chocolate biscuits plus a few boxes of packed chicken wings all for £37

later going in asda I did not such too much diffrence in price, only pence not pound plus your everyday ready meals from everyday supermarkets from asda tesco ectg are disusting

personally, I prefer to spend that little bit for for a quality

altho the clothing range is waaay over priced

I work away a lot in foreign countries and don't have the opportunity to cook fresh meals at work so I generally stock up on quality ready meals before I go away and its M&S or Waitrose, they do cost a little more but the quality is far superior than Asda, Tesco etc

no way would I even think about the other supermarkets to save a few quid, quality is much more important when it comes to food.

We usully get that dine in for £10 offer and it's fab. Starter, mains, dessert and a bottle of wine. Better quality than some restaurants i've eaten in.

Thats excellent and saves having to make a single decision.I simply give the asssistants a trolley and invite them to fill it for me .Last time a full trolley was a mere £213.98:hihi:

Archived