Is marks and sparks food that expensive?

I don't buy M&S food for cooking at home, but if I'm on a journey the best sandwiches you will get are from M&S. Their motorway service and train station outlets are better than anything else I've found.

I love MnS Four Cheese Ravioli in Rich Tomato Sauce served with their Garlic Baguettes which are the best shop bought Garlic Bread you can buy IMO of course.

Its not just any food ....................................its M n S food <----------- Said in sexy voice :D

:loopy:

You clearly shop in the wrong places, Waitrose on Eccleshall Road is it?

Waitrose isn't expensive if you're carefull what you buy, all supermarkets have a range of overpriced stuff they try and tempt you with, you don't have to buy it.

I've found that in Sheffield train station M&S is the CHEAPEST option.

I went through the station the other week and went into the shop next to Burger King (Whistlestop/pitstop ??). The price of one cheese sandwich was almost £3. So I thought "for that price I'll go to M&S for better quality"

For the same price from M&S I got my sandwich, a bag of crisps & bottle of cola. Granted they were all 'own-brand' but still I got more for my money.

No. Try Waitrose on Ecclesall Road instead!

The reason why so many people put the letter H in, is because many publications deliberately mis-spell it that way, so that they can see which naughty boys and girls have been taking photocopies. ;)

Archived