How not to write English

spell check, read what you write. this includes me :)

if you have microsoft word, copy and paste into that, find your spelling mistakes and then copy back. if you are more technically savvy, use an add-on in firefox or extension in chrome to automatically highlight your mistakes.

if you cannot do any of the above and are still having difficulty with your spelling, just google the worlds you are unsure about. google will correct it for you if its wrong to a point, but if its so wrong google cant figure it out, you're screwed :)

You should always start a new sentence with a capital letter :)

Nah but seriously, I admit I'm not the best, I do try!

spell check, read what you write. this includes me :)

if you have microsoft word, copy and paste into that, find your spelling mistakes and then copy back. if you are more technically savvy, use an add-on in firefox or extension in chrome to automatically highlight your mistakes.

if you cannot do any of the above and are still having difficulty with your spelling, just google the worlds you are unsure about. google will correct it for you if its wrong to a point, but if its so wrong google cant figure it out, you're screwed :)

You obviously didn't when you wrote this:D

Why is it English snobs have to pick on others? Yes you know exactly where a comma goes and when to use a semi colon. Good for you.

I've said this before. If the computer section had people behaving like the grammar police do then the forum would be an ugly place. There's some really smart people in Comp & Tech and when even the dumbest poster comes along they still treat them equally.

Miss an apostrophe on this site and you're worse than a paedophile. Such tools.

Archived