EDL founder Stephen Lennon guilty over football brawl

as i understand it they were created by a coming together of hoolie firms? NOTHING to do with normal everyday fans

It got deleted... I was also wondering if you had any evidence of that Mel! Or are you just spouting rubbish again? i.e. telling lies to further your hate propaganda!

Wiki ------

The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton", which itself was formed in response to a March 2009 protest against Royal Anglian Regiment troops returning from the Afghan War

When the Luton counter-demonstration led to arrests, local football supporters, using social networking websites, collaborated with other football casual groups, including those associated with hooliganism

Wiki ------

damn i was gonna post that :P

The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton", which itself was formed in response to a March 2009 protest against Royal Anglian Regiment troops returning from the Afghan War[12] organised by the Islamist group Al-Muhajiroun and including members of the group Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah.[13] The EDL evolved from the football casual subculture and is loosely organised around figures in hooligan firms.

Ay ay this should be interesting. Paxman has just said Lennon will be on Newsnight to answer questions about claimed links between the Norway terrorist and EDL. Sure Paxman won't be able to resist asking about his conviction.

whens that on?

does sound interesting

whens that on?

does sound interesting

2230, BBC2.

Fancy even having him on after the conviction, you'd think he'd be a pariah.

Mind Paxo did say 'we'll be asking their leader (EDL)'. Wonder if EDL already has new leadership? We shall see.

You make me laugh you do. The likes of you have spent your adult lives regarding the Christian church fascist, Im not just talking about the fundemental Christian psycho's over in America, I'm talking about the regular vicars up and down this land, because of the Christian stance on homosexuality etc. But what about Islam? I dont hear you lot scream fascist at those fellows, even the moderate Muslims, whom you know full well have homophobic views as well, but yet no cries of fascist !! Its weird, you defent Islam and Muslims top the hilt in the name of "religious freedom", but happily see the Christian/Catholic church done away with.

I think you must be making it up. Perhaps you ought to try expressing your own views, rather than inventing ones which I don't hold.

It's the 'the likes of you' which gives it away as fiction really, since you plainly have no idea what I'm like.

Archived