Curried goat & yam

Anywhere where I can get curried goat & yam ! Or a good west Indian restaurant ?

Oh what a pity that we don't know each other garlicmunch, as I am having curried mutton and rice with fried dumplings on Saturday evening. Thats part of the meal that I'm having at a party to celebrate my birthday and getting my Masters Degree :banana::banana::banana:

You're gonna have real rouble getting curry goat up here, there's a place on the Wicker, can't remember the name but he can't get hold of it, might have to settle for mutton but not much of a difference anyway.

Oh what a pity that we don't know each other garlicmunch, as I am having curried mutton and rice with fried dumplings on Saturday evening. Thats part of the meal that I'm having at a party to celebrate my birthday and getting my Masters Degree :banana::banana::banana:

Wow you jammy so & so !!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy

Best thing is to buy goat meat and cook it yourself! My mother in law and sister in law have bought it in shef before so it is available but don't ask me where from! Best to go into a butchers in pits moor or somewhere like that and ask if they can get you some.

Archived