Curried goat & yam

Does Goat meat, taste like a goat smells? Cos Beef smells like the breath of a cow. Just wondered that one? Goats cheese smells faintly of goat so am guessing the meat is the same? Gotta try it I guess then I will know. Lol x

Best post I have read for ages..... reminds me of my discussion at work about my sister's gustatory auditory synaesthesia, which ended in fits of laughter.

Oh what a pity that we don't know each other garlicmunch, as I am having curried mutton and rice with fried dumplings on Saturday evening. Thats part of the meal that I'm having at a party to celebrate my birthday and getting my Masters Degree :banana::banana::banana:

MmmmmmmmHmm... I got ma Masters Degree too, can I come... an I aint joking!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I don't know where you can get curried goat but for really good curried mutton and other Caribbean dishes try Caribbean Fridays at Bishops Coffee House at Norton Lees

Id second that, food was very good and very reasonably priced....

You are getting far too close to cows my friend if you can smell their breath. Be careful.

My mate's wife is a delight to entertain. She won't eat pork, because she says it smells of pigs, and she won't eat lamb, because she says it smells of lamb. In fact, she'll only eat beef. I hope she never smells a cow's breath or I'm going to be stuck what to cook for her!

Archived