Why do I become invisible everytime I..

I always find cyclists a strange bunch. They drive about, un-insured on roads they don't contribute towards the cost of and then expect priority because they see themselves as some sort of environmental saviour. They ignore road signs, damage cars and are generally annoying little bearded ionks...

I always find cyclists a strange bunch. They drive about, un-insured on roads they don't contribute towards the cost of and then expect priority because they see themselves as some sort of environmental saviour. They ignore road signs, damage cars and are generally annoying little bearded ionks...

I've never damaged a car that didn't deserve it

Any cyclist that pays tax is contributing towards the cost of roads. The only car i have ever caused damage to was trying to run me off the road at the time.

May as well bring out a license so people can walk on roads as well while we are at it ehh ab6262 :roll:

er last time i looked thats jaywalking not reccomended:roll: roads are for vehicles and pathways are for pedestrians:loopy:

Archived