Why do I become invisible everytime I..

Do you wear those little clips around the bottom of your trousers...:love:

they are useful for stopping your trousers getting caught in the chain. Why do all the people on here who only drive seem to be doing some macho bs? Why do they hate cyclists? When I am in the car I have no hatred towards the majority of them, there are some bad cyclists as there are some bad drivers.

Cyclists don't damage the road anywhere near as much as cars. I see lots of cars running red lights but I have yet to see other cars yelling abuse at them.

Dam you people who only drive seem an angry bunch.

Frank Sidney - you are being mean and trolling aren't you. That is very naughty. You are naughty.

Ermm, no, sounds like you're jealous because you have to pay. Get a bike, learn about the subject, come back when you actually know what you're talking about.

I used to be the same, then I started riding and I arrive at work so fresh, its great.

As to the few clear anti-cyclist people on this thread, my daily commute also includes my car. I work in a different city where traffic is pretty bad, so I drive about 25 miles to the outskirts of the city, park for free then cycle all the way in.

There 3 definate positives to this:

1.Saves me around £5 a day in parking.

2.Gets me to work 10 mins earlier

3.Keeps me fit

Anyone who is a cycle hater, try it you might like it. But if not dont get angry at me for going to the front of the que at the traffic lights, and not getting stuck in the endless ques of traffic. You have a choice :thumbsup:

Cyclists don't damage the road anywhere near as much as cars. I see lots of cars running red lights but I have yet to see other cars yelling abuse at them.

Fear not, I do it every time (blast my horn and yell abuse at them, not run red lights :blush)

Scandal! Not only do cyclists not pay road tax, the taxman pays them to cycle!

HMRC Travel - mileage and fuel allowances. Approved mileage rates. From 2011/12

First 10,000 business miles in the tax year

Cars and vans 45p

Motor cycles 24p

Bicycles 20p

Each business mile over 10,000 in the tax year

Cars and vans 25p

Motor cycles 24p

Bicycles 20p

Archived