What has Islam done to you?

Is that why they're all starving in the Middle East and Africa?

You've clearly studied the theory, but you haven't applied it to the real world, have you?

Trade embargoes and war come into play there.

National borders, past colonialism, global weather patterns etc. etc.

Even with starvation, the population of their countries doubles far quicker than our own, their share of global food supply has increased.

Birthrates are declining worldwide, in the future, shocks to the food supply should be easier to manage, and have less of an effect, as population expansion decreases.

They maybe starving periodically, but their population expands faster than our own, and for that to happened the food supply has to have increased.

With a lower birthrate, they can concentrate more on a stable agricultural industry.

Islam has rules in place to ensure its followers control the (their own and other's) food supply.

Control of the food supply can be decisive in a war.

Non-Muslims buying Halal food will be last in the queue when famine arrives.

:huh: And your evidence for this bizarre claim is what?

Even with starvation, the population of their countries doubles far quicker than our own, their share of global food supply has increased.

Birthrates are declining worldwide, in the future, shocks to the food supply should be easier to manage, and have less of an effect, as population expansion decreases.

They maybe starving periodically, but their population expands faster than our own, and for that to happened the food supply has to have increased.

With a lower birthrate, they can concentrate more on a stable agricultural industry.

Or maybe many are starving?

I thought the reason they had loads of kids was because many died in childhood!

Now you're saying it's because they can afford to feed them?!

Islam has never done anything to me and the majority of muslims and Asians have been polite to me and none have ever caused me any threat.

How can you possibly say that, have you met them all personally?

:huh: And your evidence for this bizarre claim is what?

If Muslims will only eat Halal food (Muslim controlled produce). They control their supply of food. If there is another society, which does not have any rules regarding the production of food and will eat halal/non halal food. Then the muslim will gradually increase his control of the food supply.

Or maybe many are starving?

I thought the reason they had loads of kids was because many died in childhood!

Now you're saying it's because they can afford to feed them?!

Their ability to feed them is increasing, although many still die of starvation, the population expands far faster than our own (ours is actually declining).

And whilst that's happening, the amount dying is childhood is decreasing, and also the birth rate.

If Muslims will only eat Halal food (Muslim controlled produce). They control their supply of food. If there is another society, which does not have any rules regarding the production of food and will eat halal/non halal food. Then the muslim will gradually increase his control of the food supply.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Besides Islamic dietary laws don't affect most food which clearly wouldn't be the case if your nonsensical conspiracy theory had anything to it.

Archived