What has Islam done to you?

Muslims won't marry people who are not Muslim.

The religion encourages one to have a large family.

Muslims don't drink.

The UK rewards breeding, and punishes drinking.

I'm British and I drink.

My lifestyle and that of people like myself is taxed heavily, whilst the Muslim lifestyle is rewarded. I cannot integrate with the Muslim society, unless I convert, the woman I may wish to marry cannot convert, without being disowned and possibly killed by her family.

The Muslim has an advantage, and he generally has more children.

The Muslims will increases as a proportion of the population, and accumulate vast amounts of wealth at the same time.

The Muslim lives for the benefit of other Muslims, they segregate themselves. You can't integrate with them.

They have a very nationalistic/protectionist way of life, very successful to be honest.

But it ain't for me.

And materially I will lose as they gain.

Is that really how you feel about the Muslim community?

Is it not true for other communities?

Have you tried integrating with Chinese?

Unlike the french model for example, isn't the British model of society based on communitarianism, just like in the USA?

Why?.

Because it is an Abrahamic religion that places restrictions on your life/forces you to live in a certain way? Just like christianity, neither of which have any real place in this day and age.

Great post, because as you keep on saying "all you unbelievers are all the same" aren't we? We just can't be trusted as we're always just waiting for a chance to have a go at muslims, a few anecdotes are all that's needed to prove this which is why it’s totally justified to discriminate against us.

Now it would of course be horribly prejudiced, “islamophobic” and “racist” to suggest that because a few individual muslims are terrorists all muslims should be treated as terrorists and barred from all jobs & even the country. But for some reason it is totally justified and in no way prejudiced to leap from the individual to the group and indiscriminately punish all members of the group so long of course as you don’t do so to muslims.

Why do you post this kind of stuff on the internet? Do you really think that apologetics for Islam combined with rampant bigotry against non-believers and incoherent fury replete with regular threats of beatings to those who point out your irrationality serve to improve the image of the religion and community you claim to be trying to defend?

The post you refer to was refering to atheists, if you look at the link i provided to chemist in q5 it states that only muslims are employed due to niyat. I have never professed to knowing everything regarding Islam so please don't try putting me down as if i'm a person who claims to.

Also the post was made in response to you coming out with your skypixie line which i as a person of religion find offensive as would anyone who believes in a god.

You are an atheist which is ok but it's when you start insulting religious people or their beliefs that makes the religious people go into insulting mode aswell.

The example you give about not employing muslims due to muslim terrorists is happening.

I have many non muslim friends and sadly a few have turned against muslims due to the current situation in the world so it does happen.

A person can be any religion and it won't make a difference to me but when they start being insulting to muslims then it will get my back up.

I have also fell out with some fellow muslims due to their veiws on non muslims as i know it's not a one way thing.

I don't know you personally but will say that some of your posts can get a bit insulting due to your non belief and like the saying goes treat people how you want to be treated.

You do realise that you're arguing with the muslim version Grahame, don't you?:D

I find that quite insulting being compared to Grahame:hihi: I wouldn't class myself as being overly religious but at the same time i won't stand by and let muslims/Islam be villified.

ut it's when you start insulting religious people or their beliefs that makes the religious people go into insulting mode aswell.

The religious have no protection, nor do their beliefs, from mockery in the UK. If you find it insulting, then that is your problem, not that of anyone else.

Archived