Are there any food shops that accept paypal

i have my paypal fully verified and all outgoings come from my bank account, plus i'm able to transfer money to my bank account for free and it's credited to my account immediately, don't just register your debit card long number register your actual bank account...if that's what you've done i don't know why you have fees and things i withdraw strait to my account (not my debit card but bank account) for free

look at the shipping prices on that site though its £5.99 just for one box of food and an additional £4 or so per extra box, may as well set it up like i have, if you cant just pay the £5 to have it in your bank

i didnt, couldnt! husband was laid off 2 weeks ago, im still waiting for the benefits to be processed, we bought what we could 2 weeks ago with the money we had left but thats all gone now, bad times.... hubby and i feel like crying, oh well, im sure there are many in the same boat!

So sorry to hear that. have you thought about foodbank or credit union?

Sent you PM .

Edited by 999tigger

ooops didn't see the OP date, however i am in a same position and the one food site mentioned charge more than i can afford for delivery are there ANY other websites? if i deposit to my bank account i am £55 over my overdraft and it will be taken if i put it in my bank so does anyone know any better sites? i'd have thought with paypal so easy and popular paypal would be used by everyone these days

ooops didn't see the OP date, however i am in a same position and the one food site mentioned charge more than i can afford for delivery are there ANY other websites? if i deposit to my bank account i am £55 over my overdraft and it will be taken if i put it in my bank so does anyone know any better sites? i'd have thought with paypal so easy and popular paypal would be used by everyone these days

the approved food site you can go to the premises and collect. details are on the site.