Cheating On Your Partner....

SWFC00

Another all-dayer in the pub, spawns another interesting debate..... :clap:

Me and my mate were discussing this all afternoon and most of the night... Thought I'd share.

Have any of you had sex with with your missus / fella' whilst thinking of someone else? "Be Honest"!

If so; would we / should we class this as cheating on our partners, or simply natural human instict? Would you be more hurt if you discovered your partner was thinking of other people, or if they were ACTUALLY sleeping with others?

Apologies for any *beer* spelling!

Definitely.....I find it's spices up your relationship.

There's always plenty of nice fit young totty in the Nelson and Corp that i eye up and log into my memory for future reference later that night. :D

The missis has told me she has done the same in the past too. :suspect:

It's all just a bit of fun and as long as it dose'nt go over into the real world whats the harm.

Oh MY!!

I remember once during a steamy sesh, i was so wrapped up with what was happening that (for some reason) someone else's name popped out of my mouth!! I wasn't even thinking about 'that' person, but thankfully because of all the panting and groaning he didn't hear what i'd said!

It put me off completely and i quickly did an oscar winning performance to get out of the awkward situation.

EEEK!

Doctor Love recommends rodeo sex. Take your woman from behind, then shout out her mothers / sisters name, and see how long you can hang on for ! It's a real challenge.

As for cheating... it doesn't count if it's in a different country, hell - a different county, bugger it - it;s not cheating if it's in a different postcode.

x

Originally posted by DaveJames

Doctor Love recommends rodeo sex. Take your woman from behind, then shout out her mothers / sisters name, and see how long you can hang on for ! It's a real challenge.

Chubby Brown DVD's coming in handy then ?

Originally posted by DaveJames

As for cheating... it doesn't count if it's in a different country, hell - a different county, bugger it - it;s not cheating if it's in a different postcode.

Roadtrip, classic film...

reminds me of the ross noble joke where he says his female friend rang him up one day.

she didnt no what to do, or what it meant, she said during sex with her boyfriend, as he's getting there, he shouts out....."show me where your mother lives*, to which she replied you should know, we're in her kitchen.

ross's only explanation was, maybe the guy had been trying to say whos your daddy but got a bit mixed up in the heat of the moment:heyhey:

Archived