Slump? It’s the world’s fault .. Osborne

And now the country is being ruined by the Tories because they also cut public services, so much so, the country can't function. A few years ago a public service i required used to take 2 days at most, now it takes 2 months. Wait until you try to renew your passport or have dealings with the DVLA.

I got my passport back a week ago - took them nine days in total.

Renewed my driving licence about a month ago - that was less than a week.

Methinks you create issues from whole cloth here...

So, for the last two years, the Bories have been saying the economy was a mess because of LieBore, now they're saying it is a worldwide problem and not caused by LieBore? Could this be due to the further slowdown in UK economic growth that has been announced today?

It's funny how they have stated this at this late stage - when anyone who had a clue about global financial issues already knew that the root cause was the americans and the bad debt on their mortgages, and banks elsewhere in the world getting involved with their bad debts... One in the eye for all the sheep who used to plod about on here claiming Gordon Brown created this - Your hero, the boy Osborne now admits what the rest of us already knew - and he is far out of his depth, which is a huge issue for us! Another general election will need to be called very, very soon...

It'll be the fact the end of the News of the World will drag down the next quarter's GDP figures. Osbourne is already drawing up his list of excuses.

Yes I bet he has already pencilled in the day off for the Queens Diamond jubilee next year as an excuse.:hihi:

I've just been watching the news on the telly & the correspondent said that George Osborne is claiming that the Royal Wedding is a factor causing the slow growth....Surely he can't be blaming the Royal Wedding for slow growth?

Talk about clutching at straws, they were saying when it was announced, that the Royal wedding would provide a BOOST to the economy!:loopy:

And now the country is being ruined by the Tories because they also cut public services, so much so, the country can't function. A few years ago a public service i required used to take 2 days at most, now it takes 2 months. Wait until you try to renew your passport or have dealings with the DVLA.

Taxed my car online on Sunday..got the disc yesterday..what's the problem?

Archived