Methadone detox

Plans in your head are all very well, but to get from where you are to where you need to be you also need to show some stamina, some decision making and some ability for delayed gratification- but when you finally get there, think of how good you'll be able to feel about yourself :D

is this for real? are all the posters on this thread connected in some way to the drug culture? sure sounds like it!! i good detox would be to lock em up in a room/cell for how ever long it takes with basic food and water until they are clean, thats half the problem in the world today pandering to no hopers:loopy:

is this for real? are all the posters on this thread connected in some way to the drug culture? sure sounds like it!! i good detox would be to lock em up in a room/cell for how ever long it takes with basic food and water until they are clean, thats half the problem in the world today pandering to no hopers:loopy:

Can you tell me how knocking down someone who's trying to do their best to get up will benefit society?

Get some politeness or shut up please.

I am but in a professional context. I'm hardly a paragon of caring concern but why kick a bloke when he's down but trying to get back up?

Half the problem is ignorant people who couldn't care less.......

You want locking up!

As I understand it, you should come off your script slowly. When you go down a bit, stay at that level until you feel completely comfortable with it. because if you cut down while you are still feeling withdrawls from your last reduction, it makes it much more likely you will relapse.

Guest sibon

Are you for real. A quick glance at your recent post history shows you to be an antagonistic and miserable so an so. The OP is actually trying to improve his lot and is asking for advice to help him to do this.

Maybe you should try to do the same thing. I look forward to offering you advice on the thread: "Arrogance Detox"

Archived